DEFCON, the 9000+ attendee hacker conference in Vegas has become a sort of hydra conference. It has become more like a global fair than what most people think of conferences; even the badge is highly unique. I say this because there are so many things to do at DEFCON, other than going to talks, that you could spend your whole weekend looking at the â€œWorldâ€™s Largest Boar!â€, so to speak. One of the CTF (Capture the Flag) contest winners this year actually exclaimed that he only made it to 2 talks in 12 years! I am also one of those individuals who barely get a chance to go to talks and now that the speaker pool is so diverse itâ€™s hard to find all of the â€œstuffâ€ they release. Before anyone has a chance to post â€œItâ€™s all on the DEFCON CD dummyâ€ I want to challenge them to try. After a weekend of googling (which came back with few results) and making contact with some of the speakers, I provide you with a mostly accurate list of â€œstuffâ€ that was released at DEFCON this year. If any of the information is inaccurate, or a tool is missing, please contact me and I will update this post.
The DEFCON CD can be found here.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE price cut to $0.01 on Amazon - 2012
- BART police officers website hacked, database released - 2011
- TSA digs through woman's purse and flips out over $8,000 worth of checks - 2010
- INEBRIATION: Inception Parody - 2010
- Rand Paul Money Bomb TODAY! - 2009
- Yahoo Answers makes me fear for the future of the human race - 2009
- Londoner videos his bullshit anti-terror stop-and-search - 2008
- EFF clobbers Boston transit's gag order on MIT students' research - 2008
- TSA puts commercial pilots on no-fly and terrorist watch lists - 2008
- TSA Inspector Damages 9 Planes At O'Hare Airport - 2008