This “hack” has already been patched but the method is still useful to any good script kiddie. In fact, it’s barely a “hack.” You are only modifying the information being sent to a 3rd party that is used within a Facebook application. LOL.
Personally, I don’t want to be responsible for putting someone in a bad mood.
Related Posts: On this day...
- HOWTO: Make a Bug Out Bag... Your 72-Hour Emergency Evacuation Survival Kit - 2011
- iZombie: snappy, sassy supernatural comic - 2011
- Fan-edit TRON 1982 Trailer - 2010
- Rand Paul hit with sleazy attack ad - 2010
- New Super Mario Bros Wii - 2010
- Hacker vows to fight Sony PS3 update, restore Linux support - 2010
- New Rootkit Attack Hard To Kill - 2009
- How the different "map" services hide sensitive information - 2009
- Mukasey: ZOMG Piracy Funding Terror! NOES!!!1! - 2008