…and fixes bugs and improves security FTW.
Nothing too sexy to report, but Firefox updated tonight to version 3.0.7. Head on over to the release notes for more of the specifics, but basically you’ll get several behind the scenes security and stability fixes as a part of a big old list of bugs that were smashed. If Firefox didn’t already take care of the update for you, Click Help -> Check for updates to get your update on.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Lively and insightful technical history of the Internet - 2011
- VeriFone vs Square - 2011
- Samsung 55" 1080p LED LCD HDTV for $1600 shipped - 2010
- RSA encryption has not been broken - 2010
- Newegg terminates supplier relationship over counterfeit Core i7 CPUs - 2010
- What is PIFTS.exe? - 2009
- 24 Solid State Drives in a RAID array - 2009
- Society of Automotive Engineers kills DRM on its journal following MIT boycott - 2008