This quite possibly the best xkcd comics I’ve ever read. I’ve always wanted to name a kid with a MySQL code injection attack, or “+++ATH” or “^d^d^c^c^g^g^g^g”. Anything to mess with database nation.
Related Posts: On this day...
- HOWTO: Escape from zip tie handcuffs - 2011
- A Taxpayer Receipt - 2010
- Liar: YA suspense novel that elevates the unreliable narrator to a new level - 2009
- Bank of America demands thumbprint from man with no arms - 2009
- Movie Posters for Minimalists - 2009
- Kevin Mitnick detained then released after Colombia trip - 2008
- "Fakeproof" e-passport is cloned in minutes - 2008
- HOWTO: Bybass Windows 98 's elite security system - 2008