While taking a Digital Image and Video Processing class, I picked up a summer hobby of writing CAPTCHA breakers. Most CAPTCHAs can be decoded with a combination of Gaussian edge detection and XOR difference analysis with known characters. However this one falls to a simple regex.
Related Posts: On this day...
- What "Fifty Shades of Grey is badly written" is really code for - 2012
- One year of free Amazon Prime if you have a .edu email address - 2010
- Ian McDonald's DERVISH HOUSE: A superb novel of the mystical nano future of Istanbul - 2010
- Power Supply Calculator figures out what size PSU to buy - 2009
- DUI Checkpoint stops zero DUIs - 2009
- Lancaster, Pennsylvania, keeps a close eye on itself - 2009
- The Ugliest Facebook Profile Picture Ever - 2008
- Google backed out from releasing private YouTube user data to Viacom - 2008