Here’s a pretty basic “how to” on connecting your PC to Bluetooth devices. When connected, you may send sound files to the Bluetooth device and/or record anything said into a bt headset. Neat for a Linux beginner.
Related Posts: On this day...
- How Target Figured Out A Teen Girl Was Pregnant Before Her Father Did - 2012
- 3D printing's first copyright complaint goes away, but things are just getting started - 2011
- WhoseTube? - 2010
- Just because it's Friday - 2009
- Music DRM - 2009
- New bill proposes everyone keep Wifi logs for police - 2009
- Google Maps uncovers the long lost city of Atlantis? - 2009
- 10 Privacy Settings Every Facebook User Should Know - 2009
- Fake 81st Academy Awards Winner List - 2009
- Disk encryption in Fedora: Past, present, and future - 2008