KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – A former college student charged with hacking Sarah Palin’s e-mail account fears some jurors in heavily Republican East Tennessee could be dazzled when the conservative star testifies.
Jury selection begins Tuesday and Palin’s testimony could soon follow in the case against 22-year-old David Kernell.
He was a University of Tennessee student majoring in economics when prosecutors say he hacked into the Yahoo! account Palin sometimes used for state business. At the time she was Alaska’s governor and the GOP candidate for vice president.
Related Posts: On this day...
- "Tron: Uprising" new trailer - 2012
- Euthanasia coaster: Assisted suicide by thrills - 2011
- It's Maxim HTH Time, Please Vote for Jenn Thomas! - 2010
- RevolutionIslam.com, the site which made threats against South Park Studios, has been hacked - 2010
- Free GNU/Linux Advanced Administration eBook - 2010
- Cheap Solar Charging Kit - 2010
- Amazon fights demand for customer records - 2010
- Listen to PA Gov. Ed Rendell argue why "no one should own assault weapons" - 2009
- Ron Paul speaks about Secession - 2009
- Oracle to Buy Sun - 2009