Martha Stewart was in an interview with Vanity Fair when she made this remark. By merely saying this, I bet she violated some intellectual property law somewhere.
Asked about the electronic monitoring device she must wear on her ankle — she has complained repeatedly that it irritates her skin — Stewart says she knows how to remove it.“I watched them put it on. You can figure out how to get it off,” she is quoted as saying. “It’s on the Internet. I looked it up.”
Her publicist’s eyes “widened with alarm” when Stewart made the remark. The article didn’t say whether Stewart claimed ever to have taken off the device.
Her attorney is likely dead from a heart attack by now.
Related Posts: On this day...
- NYC cyclist vs. bike lanes (kamikaze) - 2011
- Novell Wins! - 2010
- Adobe discontinues (beta) 64-bit Flash support for Linux - 2010
- It's true - 2010
- Fear is eroding American rights - 2009
- WD drops 4TB whopper - 2009
- A woman who MISSED her flight on AIR FRANCE 447 was KILLED in a car crash - 2009
- Ron Paul Is Unstoppable - 2009
- Purity - 2008
- 97-year-old woman denied right to vote in 2008 elections because she has no ID, BUT she was born before birth certificates were issued - 2008