So I commute daily into NYC, which usually brings me thru Herald Square (Broadway and 34th). There is always a police presence but today before entering the subway entrance I hear this piston sounding noise and look over to the square. And what do i see rising out of the crowd:
At first I was like WTF, then it went to UGH, and then I started taking pictures of it. That’s when the camera on top of the thing pointed at me. Anyway…
So what the hell is it? Why do they need that? It has tinted windows on all sides 2 cameras and 3 cops in it… WTF?
What do you guys think?
Related Posts: On this day...
- Adventures in self-publishing: Why I took a year's work and tried my hardest to give it away - 2011
- Beautiful video-mapping show projected on Prague's 600-year-old medieval Astronomical Clock - 2010
- Travel author sues DHS to make it obey the law with its vast traveller databases - 2010
- "Happy Splasher" could face charges for driving through puddle to drench kids - 2009
- Repository of Freedom of Information Act docs - 2009
- TSA screener ripped off hundreds of thousands of dollars' worth of electronics from passengers and the TSA itself didn't notice - 2008
- Linux Summit Will Preview New Advanced File System - 2008
- Bush signs controversial anti-piracy law - 2008
- Windows 7 will officially be called... Windows 7 - 2008
- BODIES...The Exhibition - 2007