The following is a design for a CAPTCHA that is likely invulnerable to automated decryption. I originally developed this as part of an anti-spam system that was a very early progenitor of Receiver Initiated Authentication.Â This CAPTCHA should be particularly invaluable given the recent reports that bots now have as high as a 35% successful attack rate against both the Microsoft and Yahoo CAPTCHA.
Related Posts: On this day...
- 650+ hp Ariel Atom - 2011
- RIM CEOs: Apple's attempt to draw RIM into self-made debacle is unacceptable - 2010
- Solar eclipse at Easter Island - 2010
- Amazon zaps purchased copies of Orwell's 1984 and Animal Farm from Kindles - 2009
- Mozilla Releases Firefox 3.0.1 - 2008
- If you've used a telephone in the last 5 years... - 2008