The Australian Honeypot Project is a group of volunteers who set up tantalizing decoy targets for cyber criminals. By carefully monitoring those honeypots, the group can gather data about the tactics and tools criminals use to attack real sites and servers. This video they made turns data in pictures to show what’s happening during the early stages of an attack on a VOIP server.
Related Posts: On this day...
- U.S. Warns Apple and Publishers - 2012
- Modern Family: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) $26 Shipped - 2011
- Tron Legacy - 2010
- Ubisoft's DRM authentication servers go down... punishing customers but not pirates - 2010
- Did you know Kernel 18.104.22.168 was dubbed "Erotic Pickled Herring?" - 2009
- Ever wondered how to become a spy? Here's the job listing - 2009
- UK Readers: Major ISPs to start injecting targeted ads into web pages - 2008
- Russian ATM Skimmers - 2008