Are you already feeling some ill will toward Facebook for splitting up your Facebook home page with a split “News Feed” and “Live Feed”?
Click “More” in your left-hand News Feed panel, then drag the “Status Updates” to the top of the update stack. Refresh your home page, and you’ll notice your default feed is a bit more like how it looked two weeks ago: Friends’ status updates take priority over network happenings, events, and other real-time updates. The “Live Feed” is still there, though, if you feel like you’re just getting too much done today.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Home thermostat that "learns" from iPod designer - 2011
- The Shining - Top Horror Flicks of All Time - #9 - 2010
- HOWTO: Block Sites from Using Your Facebook Login with Adblock Plus - 2010
- HOWTO: Use Google AdWords to prototype and test a book title - 2010
- Presidential biometric identifcation by body language - 2008
- Backup files from dead Windows using Linux - 2007