Over the weekend, the 22-year-old daughter of Wayne Gretzky stopped using her ultra-popular Twitter account, possibly at the behest of her famous, hockey-playing father.
Paulina Gretzky deleted her account after telling fans she was, “Having a nice sit down dinner with my dad about social media..haha,” which has led many to speculate that The Great One was behind shuttering the account. Why would dad want her to delete her tweets? Two reasons.
1) Wayne Gretzky was reportedly approached by an American group interested in buying the Toronto Maple Leafs, and 2) Paulina Gretzky is famous for tweeting scantily-clad photos of herself, which might or might not cause a problem in those negotiations. Obviously, we hope these talks end soon, so this terrible nightmare of Paulina Gretzky not tweeting can end.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Spokeo may know more about you than you realize - 2011
- TSA subpoenas bloggers and demands names of sources - 2010
- GIMP 2.7 has a single window mode - 2010
- Happy New Year! - 2010
- MD5 collision creates rogue Certificate Authority - 2009
- The Five Coolest Hacks of 2007 - 2008
- HOWTO: Use md5sum to Verify Data Integrity - 2008