Nate Silver of fivethirtyeight.com collected the data for this handsome infographic designed Jesus Diaz of Gizmodo. It shows your odds of becoming an airborne victim of terrorism. Maybe the new TSA rules will decrease the odds of being a terrorism victim from 1 in 10,408,947 to 1 in 10,408,948. Let’s hope so!
Related Posts: On this day...
- Teens React to Rick Perry's anti-gay commercial - 2011
- What I was thinking during TRON: Legacy - 2010
- Chart compares price of inkjet ink to other liquids - 2009
- Why Am I Not Surprised That This is a Government Website? - 2008
- Long waits for some Netflix Blu-ray customers - 2008
- 25C3: Hackers completely break SSL using 200 PS3s - 2008
- Windows Vista screwed RAM manufacturers... but you can profit - 2008
- HOWTO: Protect chmod 777 folders - 2007