Kind of lame actually, these guys don’t develop the policy they just enforce it, which is what they’re paid to do. Sure the TSA sucks, but why punish everyone for the acts of a few?
Fed up with what he views as crappy treatment from the TSA, the owner of a restaurant near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport has decided to put all TSA agents on his No-Eat List.
“We have posted signs on our doors basically saying that they aren’t allowed to come into our business,” one employee tells travel journalist Christopher Elliott. “We have the right to refuse service to anyone.”
She says that whenever a TSA agent attempts to dine at the restaurant, “we turn our backs and completely ignore them, and tell them to leave… Their kind aren’t welcomed in our establishment.”
Related Posts: On this day...
- Tron: Uprising: An early look at Disney's return to the Grid - 2012
- Big problems for online porn credit card processor - 2011
- Boring + Boring = Pleasant?! - 2010
- Delta special: SFO to OAK for $69? - 2010
- Recipe for Disaster: The Formula That Killed Wall Street - 2009
- sslstrip: hijacking SSL in network - 2009
- Circuit City name may live on with website - 2009
- The house that Best Buy built - 2009
- Stores aren't allowed to set minimum/maximum amounts or a fee for CREDIT CARDS - 2008