A joint TSA/Delta airlines sting caught a TSA officer and a JFK baggage handler ripping off a laptop and phone from a decoy suitcase and then switching the suitcase tags, deliberately misrouting it to delay any investigation. Wanna bet they’re not the only ones, and that this wasn’t the first time they did it? Gee, thanks for taking away our suitcase locks, TSA. We’re so much safer now that you’re free to rob us.
Brian Burton, 27, and Antwon Simmons, 26, stole a laptop and cell phone from the decoy luggage as it moved through Kennedy Airport, Port Authority officials said.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Man calls police to report pot theft - 2011
- The Droid X actually self-destructs if you try to mod it - 2010
- Extreme caving: Months in the dark - 2010
- Stopgap Fix for Critical Firefox 3.5 Security Hole - 2009
- NYC invests $1 million into typewriters - 2009
- Creepy intern at work... hilarity ensues (pics and vid) - 2008
- Amazon: Blu-ray Buy 2 Get 1 Free Promotion - 2008
- ASUS: Linux not essential to Eee PC success - 2008