This might be interesting. I’m eager to see the outcome of this.
Upcoming Changes to Feedback changes in 2008
eBayâ€™s Feedback system continues to evolve as community makeup and the online marketplace dynamics change.
The eBay Feedback system was originally designed to provide a simple, honest, accurate record of the buyer’s and seller’s online experience to ensure safe and satisfactory trade. It was driven by two factors: transparency and accountability. Over time, we found that the transparency of the existing Feedback system makes some members reluctant to hold others accountable. For example, buyers fear retaliatory Feedback from sellers if they leave a negative.
Therefore, we’ll be making a few significant changes to eBay’s Feedback system to continue to improve accuracy and accountability. Within six months, these changes should help to differentiate and reward sellers who provide a positive buying experience on eBay.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Watch the motorcycle marriage proposal that shut down a Los Angeles freeway - 2013
- Friction - Led Astray (Official Video) - 2012
- Keychain fob that unsnaps to reveal a tiny USB cable - 2011
- Australian censor board demands large-breasted porn stars - 2010
- A Month of Spam - 2009
- All blue-eyed humans have common ancestor - 2008
- Ron Paul Is Right Again - 2008
- ICANN Moves To Disable Domain Tasting - 2008
- Analog Spell Check - 2008