The cool thing about eBay’s support system is it will always answer your question; unfortunately, that answer will always be a form letter on how to reset your password, as Timothy discovered when he tried to figure out how to sell his laptop to someone who wasn’t a Nigerian scammer. Timothy has discovered the awful truth behind today’s eBayâ€”something many readers here already knowâ€”which is that it’s become virtually impossible to sell any sort of medium-to-high end electronics there anymore.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Best iFixit teardown ever: FBI tracking bug - 2011
- Coupon Fraud Grows - 2010
- MPAA to teachers: Don't rip DVDs... just record your television with a camcorder - 2009
- San Francisco Muni begins to enforce imaginary "no photos" policy - 2009
- Amazon unveils the big screened Kindle DX - 2009
- isoHunt tells judge it's just another search engine - 2008