Long story shorts now banned from attending CES. They walked around and turned off people’s tvs during presentations. Sucks to be a gadget blog banned from CES.
Click the link below to view the video Gizmodo made of their mischief.
CES has no shortage of displays. And when MAKE offered us some TV-B-Gone clickers to bring to the show, we pretty much couldn’t help ourselves. We shut off a TV. And then another. And then a wall of TVs. And we just couldn’t stop. (And Panasonic, you’re so lucky that 150-incher didn’t have an active IR port.) It was too much fun, but watching this video, we realize it probably made some people’s jobs harder, and I don’t agree with that (Especially Motorola). We’re sorry.
Related Posts: On this day...
- DUI Checkpoint Refusal - 2012
- Hanna movie trailer 2011 - 2011
- Anon posts pic of himself doing drugs at work to 4chan. Another anon examines EXIF meta-data which contains GPS coords that point to White House - 2010
- The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog - 2010
- Microsoft plays with Photoshop some more - 2010
- Transparent OLED screen - 2010
- The Princess Bride DVD ambigram - 2009
- Top 11 compounds found in US drinking water - 2009
- No REAL ID, No problem. You just won't be able to fly. - 2008
- Real ID is postponed for 5 years - 2008