Today’s XKCD, HDTV, hits it right out of the park for me. HDTV is such a yawn for me — a giant screen with only one window on it? Friends in HD, so you can see all the duct-tape holding the set together and the makeup caked over the actors’ pores? Be sure to click through and read the very trenchant tooltip when you hover your mouse over the original cartoon.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Buy your own Al Qaeda-approved OFFICIAL terrorist watch - 2011
- Hacker Typer produces code from keybashing - 2011
- Craigslist Projected To Earn $36 Million This Year From Adult Ads - 2010
- Google Street View logs WiFi networks and MAC addresses - 2010
- A new Looney Tunes cartoon series is set to premiere in 2011 - 2010
- Oracle says they are committed to keeping Java open and to not killing MySQL - 2009
- BitRipper Converts DVDs to AVIs in One Click - 2008
- HOWTO: Fill a Used Print Cartridge with Invisible Ink - 2008