I once used a sinusoidal function with an e^(-x) term to explain to a ex-girlfriend why we needed to breakup (emotion was plotted as a function of time).
The romantic in me appreciates that math can be used to explain why a relationship ought to start, not just end.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Nerdy girl's love anthem - 2011
- Withings WiFi Body Scale - 2010
- Taxpayers to Fork Out $2.5 Million for Single Census Ad During Super Bowl - 2010
- Google to enlist NSA to help it ward off cyberattacks - 2010
- Rob Cockerham writes article critical of Cash4Gold then gets offered cash to kill story - 2009
- Compiz Fusion To Be Dropped - 2009
- Where Are Your Friends and Family? Check Google Maps - 2009
- Microsoft is giving cops free COFEE - 2009
- What Websites are Hosted at this IP? - 2008