Here is the tool in action…
As you can see there are some state of the art features added to this version. This tools is the result of weeks of sleepless night, yet I am not too sure whether I should release this version to the public. There are some sick people out there who can seriously abuse this tool. If you are still skeptical about the existence of this, you can watch it live in action:
Remember, hacking is serious business.
Disclaimer: No Children or neighbors (that I know of) were hurt during this demo.
Related Posts: On this day...
- BREAKING: U.S. Congress clueless, ignorant - 2011
- People who get paid to touch your junk - 2010
- What is GNU? - 2010
- Top Gear does a "sensible" roadtest - 2009
- Top 500 Worst Passwords - 2008
- Consumer advocacy group demands Google stop keeping data against users' will - 2008
- HOWTO: Install Win32 Codecs in Linux - 2007