Itâ€™s a well known fact, the perfect time for bar staff to offer a new drink to their customers is when their glass is almost empty. So to help bar owners who have a surface table inside their establishment, Microsoft is currently working on experimental â€œSurfacewareâ€ that can detect how much liquid remains inside customersâ€™ glasses, getting them drunk, and emptying their wallet, faster than ever.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Android Dreams: Time-lapse Tokyo Homage to Blade Runner - 2011
- Chinese upside-down bridge - 2010
- Computer Holy Wars - 2009
- 10 things your IT guy wants you to know - 2008
- Microsoft to rush out emergency Windows patch - 2008
- What VMware is, and Why It Rocks - 2007
- NASA Satellite: California Fires - 2007
- OiNK.cd Servers Raided, Admin Arrested - 2007