Although, the problem with zombies isn’t so much keeping them out… I mean a simple steel door is enough for that. Keeping them out while still having access to everything you need, like food, water and ammo… that’s the real challenge.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Why Groupon is poised for collapse - 2012
- Encom uses a very high-tech operating system - 2011
- Machine that puts together a book from a .PDF in minutes - 2010
- Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future - 2010
- Electronic Arts releases DRM-removal tool - 2009
- Google's April Fools: GMail Autopilot - 2009
- Skype backdoor allows NSA to listen to your calls - 2009
- Sony BMG's hypocrisy: company busted for using warez - 2008