There’s no price listed on the “Kayenta Bunker” for sale in Utah, but the property taxes are just $430 a year.
“There are hidden caves which I will show to the new owner. These caves have not likely seen any humans besides myself and my boys.”
“Plenty of hunting; there are deer, rabbit, and quail on our property every day.”
“Step outside the front door and you can fire a pistol, throw knives, strip naked, whatever!”
“you can fire a pistol, throw knives, strip naked”
I’ve always *wanted* to do all three, simultaneously… but do I *have* to live in Utah?
Also, no mention of what the giant tower is. Anyone know? And is it on the roof or is it behind the above-ground “bunker?”
Related Posts: On this day...
- HOWTO: Cheat Against Your Friends On Draw Something - 2012
- Live stream from Ultra Music Festival 2012 - 2012
- Michigan Supreme Court rules police have no right to privacy while on duty - 2011
- bubbles - 2010
- Priceless: How our unknowing irrationality confounds the price of everything - 2010
- The TSA will be tracking you via your phone in the airport (for your own good) - 2010
- This health care bill defines a new America - 2010
- Ron Paul: We Need Free-Market Healthcare, NOT ObamaCare - 2010
- Twenty Ways ObamaCare Will Take Away Our Freedoms - 2010
- HOWTO: USB sniffing in linux - 2009